The small town of Polis is located at the north-west end of the island of Cyprus, right at the centre of a beautiful bay and on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve.
Within 5 minutes of driving distance from Polis, one can find Latchi, a fishing spot with traditional taverns, small souvenir shops and holiday accommodation. The Olympians Latchi Beach Villas are located between Polis and Latchi.
From Paphos Airport to Polis Chrysochous
- On leaving the Paphos Airport car park, turn left and continue along this road for approx. 4K (the sea will be on your right).
- You will reach a T junction. Turn left here following signs for Paphos. After approx. 2K you will see a sign for A6 Paphos/Limassol.
- Turn right here and after about 1.5K turn left following the signs for Paphos. You are now on the highway. Continue along here for approx. 10K until the end of the highway and you will come to a large roundabout.
- Follow the signs for Polis. Continue to follow the signs for Polis for approx. 33K
From Polis to the Olympian Beach Villas/Latchi
- As you enter Polis you will see the EKO petrol station on your left, take the next left following signs for Latchi.
- You will pass the Nikki Stratis Apartments on your right and as you enter the resort, the sea will be on your right.
- There is a large beach side restaurant/taverna La Plage with a children's play area outside. (the turning for Olympian Beach Villas is on the right before this).
Using a GPS
Using a GPS device is perhaps the easiest way to help yourself get to The Olympians Latchi Beach Villas. The following coordinates refer to the exact position of the entrance barrier.
If you are not sure how to use these you should consult your device manual as the way to input these varies from device to device.
- Paphos : 30 mins
- Limassol : 90 mins
- Nicosia : 135 mins
- Larnaca : 135 mins
- Ayia Napa : 175 mins