Rates for Season 2013
|1st Jan. 2013 - 31st March 2013||€90||€100||€100|
|1st April 2013 - 30th April 2013||€110||€120||€125|
|1st May 2013 - 30th June 2013||€135||€160||€170|
|1st July 2013 - 19th July 2013||€165||€180||€200|
|20th July 2013 - 31st August 2013||€190||€225||€250|
|1st Sept. 2013 - 30th Sept. 2013||€135||€160||€175|
|1st Oct. 2013 - 31st Oct. 2013||€125||€150||€170|
|1st Nov. 2013 - 19th Nov. 2013||€100||€115||€125|
|20th Nov. 2013 - 31st Dec. 2013||€90||€100||€100|
- Prices shown are per villa per day in euro.
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
- 20% deposit should be paid in advance to secure booking. Remaining 80% is payable upon arrival.
- Prices are subject to change during Easter or Xmas Holidays
- Airconditioning is optionally available at the rate of €6 per unit per day
- Internet Connection is free and is available through Wi-Fi
- VAT and all applicable taxes are included